We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our web site visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this web site, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this web site, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including email addresses. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our web site services, email notifications and/or newsletters including email addresses. any other information that you choose to send to us.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide in a secure place. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
- This web site contains links to other web sites We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party web sites.
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Error & Omissions
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the RHKi web site in no event will RHKi be liable in connection with the use of this information unless stated otherwise. The contents of these pages are copyright RHKi 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction & Copyright
Reproduction of part of or all of the contents in any form is prohibited except for your own personal use. This does not extend to incorporating any material copied into any publication or other work either in paper or electronic form nor can any material be used, copied, distributed for any commercial purpose. No part of the site may be reproduced in or stored or transmitted to any other web site or broadcasting system or any other electronic retrieval system